How Do I Get My Letterhead in QuickBooks?
Save the Letterhead as an Image
- 1). Open Microsoft Paint and the letterhead document.
- 2). Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. This button is located above the "Backspace" button and may be abbreviated to "Prt Scr."
- 3). Click the blank Paint document and press "Ctrl + V" to paste the picture in the Paint window.
- 4). Grab the upper left corner of the letterhead using the Select tool in Paint and drag a box around the entire letterhead.
- 5). Right-click the letterhead, choose "Copy To" and then save the picture to a suitable location.
- 1). Open QuickBooks, click the "Lists" menu at the top of the screen and choose "Templates."
- 2). Double-click the template you want to customize and then place a check mark in the "Use Logo" box. Click "Select Logo" and choose the image file containing your letterhead.
- 3). Uncheck any boxes pertaining to any information contained in your letterhead.
- 4). Click the "Layout Designer" button and drag the edges of the letterhead to reposition it if needed.
- 5). Click "OK," then "OK" again to save the new template.