How to Replace a Honda Accord Fender
- 1). Remove the securing nuts that are holding the front tire to the frame with the tire tool. Lift the front end of the Honda Accord using the car jack. Place jack stands under the Honda Accord at the support rails and lower the Honda Accord onto the jack stands. Remove the tire from the frame. Open the hood.
- 2). Remove the securing bolts that are holding the fender to the frame in the engine compartment using the ratchet and socket set.
- 3). Remove the wheel well from the wheel housing using a screw driver. Remove the securing bolts that are holding the fender to the frame using the ratchet and socket. Pull the fender from the frame.
- 4). Place the new fender onto the Honda Accord and replace the securing bolts to their corresponding hols. Tighten the bolts using the ratchet and socket.
- 5). Replace the tire to the frame and the nuts to the tire. Lower the Honda Accord to the ground and tighten the nuts on the tire with the tire tool.