How to Recharge an Eva Dry
Renewing an Eva-Dry Mini Dehumidifier
- 1). Check that the Eva-Dry's indicator window is completely pink.
- 2). Select a room that's well-ventilated where you can release the moisture from the Eva-Dry. For example, a kitchen or a bathroom with an exhaust fan or an outside porch are good places to empty the dehumidifier.
- 3). Plug the Eva-Dry into an electrical outlet. (If you are using the EH-500F model, remove the fragrance insert before plugging it in.)
- 4). Leave the dehumidifier plugged in for 10 hours if you're using the E-333 model. If the Eva-Dry is the E-500 or EH-500F model, leave it plugged in for 12 hours.
- 5). Check to see if the indicator window is completely blue.
- 6). Unplug the dehumidifier if the indicator window is blue, replace the fragrance insert if necessary and place the unit back in the room that needs to be kept dry. If the window hasn't completely turned blue, go to Step 7.
- 7). Leave the appliance plugged in for another two hours.
- 8). Recheck the indicator window. It should now be completely blue.
- 9). Unplug the Eva-Dry, replace the fragrance insert if necessary and put the appliance back in the room that needs to be kept dry.